Holidays, man! This week Mike and Toni talk about the annual onslaught of holiday overwhelm. Even as we’re Christmas shopping for more stuff, we discuss breaking free of our attachments—be they to physical objects, social media interactions, or information—and avoiding the inevitable disappointment of overly specific expectations.
See you in 2016!
- Read Between the Lynes
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- Jewel-Osco KitKat Cake
- XKit Mobile app for Dumblr
- Why I do not use social media anymore — Alexandra Franzen
- How can I get un-hooked from Facebook? — Alexandra Franzen
- Playing Big: Find Your Voice, Your Mission, Your Message by Tara Mohr